Loading... Please wait...

About Us


Oakway Naturals does things differently than many of our competitors, and we’re proud of it! Here are just some of the reasons we think you you’ll love the way we do business: 

  • Unlike many of the big, automated operations in the health supplement field, Oakway Naturals gives you that personal touch that you’ll appreciate. We’re big enough to get you what you need, but small enough that you can talk to a real person any time you need help.
  • Oakway Naturals is an actual, practicing clinic in the beautiful Willamette Valley of Oregon; not just a large reseller that distances itself from the people it is supposed to be helping. We love forming personal relationships with as many of our customers as we can!
  • We don’t just sell supplements; we provide our customers with the means to take control of their health and well-being. We care about the progress you make toward your health goals and want you to share your results with us and to feel free to ask us any questions that arise along the way.
  • We ship factory-direct for most orders and take advantage of our manufacturers' distributors and their shipping networks around the country, which means that you not only get fresher items than you would from our big, warehouse-based competitors; you often get your items sooner and from a location near you. Further, we pay to ship over 96% of our orders 2-day air so you get your products faster! (The other 4% are local shipments.)
  • At Oakway Naturals, we don’t pride ourselves on the number of brands we carry; we take pride in the quality of what we sell. Unlike at the mega-stores that try to offer everything, you can rest assured that any brand or item you find at Oakway Naturals has passed our rigorous testing standards and ranks amongst the industry leaders in quality, safety and reliability. If we can’t guarantee it, we don’t sell it!

Shop with us today and find out why more people are choosing the Oakway over the “other way.”

Yours in Health,

Dr. Gittins and The Staff at Oakway Naturals Oakway Naturals, LLC 2704 Delta Oaks Drive Eugene, Oregon USA 97408 (888) 460-3091 or (541) 246-8743



FDA Required Statement: Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.